I get it that there is plenty doubt about Mills' current claims due to his
prior track record.  Personally, I find Mills often coming off as arrogant,
particularly in his terse responses to posts in the yahoo
[SocietyforClassicalPhysics] group. He is no friend of LENR research either,
that is blatantly obvious. I'm sure that doesn't garner him many friends on
this group list. But none of these faults are, IMO, "reason" for me to put him
in the reject pile, or because BLP's prior track record has been poor. If it
hadn't been for what I been watching this time around I might feel so inclined
to remain pessimistic.  But I can't. For me it does not feel like it would be
wise at this stage of the game to bet against Mills. But to each his own. Maybe
I'll change my mind later. But right now, I'm not so inclined.

Speaking of reasonable men, for the curious I would recommend zipping up to
around timeline 00:41:44 of the BLP July 21 demo Part 2 and listen to one of
these reasonable university professors men's talk about their university
analysis of Mill's evidence. He takes questions and answers afterwards.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8TKgrOjac6Y&feature=youtu.be

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson

svjart.orionworks.com