>From Daniel,

> Their theory doesn't make sense, not even as a classical approximation.

> I cannot make heads or tails of anything there. For example, any wave

> function, time independent, must be a standing wave. If it is a

> fraction, and you want to enforce this, it will be a sum of many waves,

> possibly infinite. This violates the exclusion principle, since each

> orbital can only have one spin of each electron.

I have a suggestion to make, one that applies to anyone who may have serious
questions and/or doubts about certain aspects pertaining to Mills' audacious
classical approach to physics.

Directly ask "the doctor" over at Yahoo SoCP. Sign up, get accepted via through
the moderator, and start posting your questions. Preferably, that's how all
questions of this nature should best be addressed. To put it bluntly, trying to
get one's questions answered via 2nd and 3rd hand interpretation is a
monumentally stupid way to lean about a controversial subject of this nature.

Don't let the fact that SoCP is a moderated group turn anyone off. The
moderator, John Farrell, is a reasonable individual. I only had one of my
numerous posts returned, and I got a reasonable private reply as to why he
rejected it. In that particular case John still sent my comments to Dr. Mills
privately (upon my request), bypassing the group. That was good enuf for me.

If you are reasonable and courteous in the manner of how you assemble your
questions it's likely that you can get your questions posted. It's been my
experience that often, Mills seems to like answering these kinds of CP
questions, particularly if he doesn't think he trying to communicate with a
stalwart skeptic/debunker or a crank. However, he often tends to be terse in
his responses. I don't blame him for being terse. He does have the serious
issue of a business to run.

Personal gripe of mine: I realize I'm not a physicist. I don't possess
sufficient math in my background to make heads or tails out of much of CP.
Nevertheless, I get really tired hearing about all the mathematical and/or
experimental evidence complaints coming out of Vortex-L about what someone
perceives as a critical and/or fatal flaw concerning Mills' CP, but they never
make a concerted effort to directly ask "the doctor" to respond to such
concerns. Instead many just continue complain about their misgivings here, and
never do anything more than that: They just complain. And then, soon enough,
their complaints turn into irrefutable fact. Self fulfilling prophecy.

Granted I do believe some posters here have actually attempted to get some of
their questions asked over at SoCP, and maybe some of those questions were
rejected. I don't know.

But have you, Daniel? Have you tried?

Regards,

Steven Vincent Johnson