On Sat, Aug 9, 2014 at 8:09 AM, Orionworks - Steven Vincent Johnson <
orionwo...@charter.net> wrote:

>  Personal gripe of mine: ... I get really tired hearing about all the
> mathematical and/or experimental evidence complaints coming out of Vortex-L
> about what someone perceives as a critical and/or fatal flaw concerning
> Mills' CP, but they never make a concerted effort to directly ask "the
> doctor" to respond to such concerns. Instead many just continue complain
> about their misgivings here, and never do anything more than that: They
> just complain. And then, soon enough, their complaints turn into
> irrefutable fact. Self fulfilling prophecy.

I hope that as reasonable complaints continue to come up, everyone of them
will be aired here.  Then the smart people here will either clear up the
misperception or they won't.  Personally, I now don't trust anything coming
from BLP to be more than diversion or advertising pablum.  I am very happy
that not everyone here likes Mill's explanation, for it gives one the
distinct impression of serving as a low-pass filter to scare away smart
people (apart from a few Vorts who stick with it anyway).

As for the forum, what you say is reasonable on one level, but I do not
think I could in good conscience join it.  I'd just end up trolling the
place for the two days I stayed there.  I don't like it when people troll
Vortex, and I don't want to bother BLP's forum in a similar vein.  Mills's
terse answers are most unlikely to resolve the kinds of issues that have
been brought up so far.  Better that someone here who has a good grasp of
the whole theory be willing to spell out in some detail what the difficulty
in understanding is and why the theory addresses it.  So far I have only
heard strong defenses of BLP as a company and Mills as a visionary, which,
of course, do not address the particular point of theory that is at issue.

Eric