it is also unbelievable that educated people repeat the consesus fairy tale
against cold fusion, despite huge evidences agains, and no valid refutation
to support their cause...
anyway they did because they were the consenus, because opposing mean you
were the blacksheep of the lab, ...

note also that many climate skeptics use bad arguments... we should only
consider the serious arguments, like those pushed by judith curry and
alike... she even worked for IPCC and realizsed she was hiding data to
defend "the cause".climategate and wwhat she read as an insider make her
understand that what she did was the rule and not a local trick. some say
she is a lukewarmer....

serious skeptics agree on some warming, but question the cause, because it
have been warming since much longer tha global warming and pausing few
times without credible information.

the exgaggeration, the public myth are recognized even by IPCC and orthodox
even chlarate fear is extremeliy improbable, as extreme weather is not
caused by AGW... model are recoignized as not working, sung is getting
recognized, climate sensibility start to be lowered

note also that experts are useful and often competent, but they can fall in
groupthink as a whole profession.

see the alexander gordon de aberdee, semmeweils, then pasteur tragedy...
in each time the theory was broke, data were ignored, and the solution came
from people out of the domain, but competent wor unexpected reason.

clmim