Yup. The bible says a day is like a thousand years to God, and a thousand
years is like a day.

Science today tells us that someone travelling the speed of light (the twin
paradox) for a year would return to his twin back on earth, and the twin
would have aged 100 years. Is God restricted to the speed of light? NO WAY.
He no doubt travels faster than that, and so for him to spend a day on
creation would look like billions of years to an observer on earth. All
verified science.

Think about it.