From: jojoiznar...@gmail.com
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]: The Absurdity of Darwinian Evolution.
Date: Wed, 27 Aug 2014 16:58:30 +0800

OK, would you believe the calculations of a staunch
evolutionist?  Julian Huxley, a staunch evolutionist, calculated the odds
for evolving a horse by chance and came up with 1 chance in 10^300,000.
That's a number with 300,000 zeroes.  Considering that there are only 10^94
subatomic particles in the
Universe, I'd say those odds are impossible, wouldn't you say?

This just goes to show that those who are experts
and have studied the math acknowledge that the mechanism for Darwinian
Evolution
just won't happen.  Only ignorant folks like you mouth off as if you knew
something

Here's further reading if you are inclined to
continue embarrassing yourself.

http://carm.org/secular-movements/evolution/problem-genetic-improbability

http://www.icr.org/article/mathematical-impossibility-evolution/

Jojo

PS:  I can already predict your
reaction.

You:  "Jojo you're a fool, Evolution is
settled science, I am not going to debate this anymore.  I will not debate
with someone who can't accept basic science."

Me:  "Whatever!!!"  LOL...