*----*
*Kevin O'Malley wrote:*

*Science today tells us that someone travelling the speed of light (the
twin paradox) for a year would return to his twin back on earth, and the
twin would have aged 100 years. Is God restricted to the speed of light? NO
WAY. He no doubt travels faster than that, and so for him to spend a day on
creation would look like billions of years to an observer on earth. All
verified science.*

*Think about it.*

Kevin.  Thank you for that. People forget how absurd the Universe is
without the need to references to religion.   Effects like special
relativity really gives one a profound concept of what it would be like
riding an electron.  Or a photon jumping from quantum state of an atom to
another.  It easy to explain spooky action at a distance, when relativistic
effects will slow time to zero for the photon leave and a close atom and
arriving at a distant one at the same time.  At the speed C, to the photon
reference frame, it's like the electron of distant atom is right there.
 From our vantage point it's like that distant atom is light years away.

Cheers.