On Sat, Aug 30, 2014 at 10:36 PM, Lennart Thornros <lenn...@thornros.com>
wrote:

> OK Kevin I understand you can read but you do not understand full
> sentences.

***OK Lennart I realize you have a tremendous need to start out your posts
with zinger insults, but don't really have the intelligence to generate
worthwhile ones.

> I do not want to eliminate anyone.

***Of course you do.  You're just not honest about it.

> I do not want to discuss religion with you or others at Vortex.

***Then don't.  Just ignore it.  Trying to censor it off Vortex is among
many of your "strategic followership" mistakes.

> I am not going to take your advice as I am already old enough to have an
> established opinion.

***And I'm old enough to have mine.  Of course, mine is more open minded
than yours.  And it represents true "strategic leadership" rather than the
PC pablum you push.