  From: Bob Higgins
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, September 17, 2014 7:51 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:A Stake in the Heart - a stunning revelation

  Regarding exploding deuterium loaded wires ...

    On Tue, Sep 16, 2014 at 8:08 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

      But you do admit, one would hope, that deuterium loaded wires, which is a
      condensed matter environment, following a high amp pulse from a 2000v cap
–
      and no plasma anywhere at the start - will produce lots of hot fusion,
even
      though the deuterons were essentially stationary and extremely dense, and
      even if the wire was cold as ice.

  I am not a study of capacitive discharge exploded deuterium loaded wires.
From what I know of the subject, the discharge results in the evaporation of
the wire and the formation of a short term plasma.  Given the wire is
pre-loaded with deuterium, the deuterium would be a part of that plasma.  I
don't think I have seen any reports which time the neutron burst to before
plasma or during plasma.  However, given that neutron bursts are seen, it is
likely the fusion occurs during plasma, making this not a condensed matter
fusion, but a simple 2-body kinetic ion-ion (hot) fusion with the corresponding
branching ratios of hot fusion.  In this case, the wire is nothing but a
storage medium for the deuterium, like the pellets in inertial confinement
fusion.  No one would call the inertial confinement fusion "cold fusion" just
because the target is initially in a condensed matter state.

  Do you have a paper describing the timing of neutron output to plasma
formation?  Do you have anything that would suggest that the fusion is
occurring in the condensed matter prior to the condensed matter being
evaporated and turned into a plasma?

  Bob Higgins