I have to admit, despite _wanting_ an _easier_ way to adopt as working
hypothesis Mills's theory -- which I'm convinced is quite plausible -- than
Robin's extrapolations beyond where Mills himself will go with his
theory; Jones
Beene is no help in fulfilling my desire to avoid delving into Robin's
extrapolations of a theory with which I am not yet competent.