Rossi did not convince the patent examiner that the LENR process was some
other undefined non nuclear process. Finding someone who is skilled in this
new LENR art will be impossible. Nuclear physics says that the E-Cat cannot
work, so no patent can be issued. Rossi must lay out a completely new LENR
technology to replace nuclear physics.

When the TIP2 repost comes out, Rossi can only say that the E-Cat somehow
works but Rossi cannot say how it can work.

The patent examiner will want a solid believable theory for LENR operation
before a patent is granted. How Rossi will educate the patent examiner in
that new LENR theory will be interesting to see. I don't think Rossi has a
new LENR theory.