the key argument is that we don't have a theory on how it works, and we
have no idea if Ni62 is active, an ash, or anything...

heat is produced, and this man have to learn calorimetry like Huizenga,
Parks,
and most nuclear physicist who imagine that they are the center of the
world, and disdain what they don't master, chemistry.