Over the years here on vortex, we have considered the mass-equivalence of
charge as being intrinsic to understanding thermal anomalies under the broad
category of LENR (despite the fact that there is nothing nuclear going on).

This would be an important parameter if it was discovered that FQHE plays a
role in LENR, or possibly we can go so far as to say *FQHE is LENR* in some
experiments, where no high energy radiation is seen. Which is to say, can
confined electrons, either free or in hydrogen orbitals, be forced to give
up fractional charge in 2-D space which is converted to mass in 3-D space,
and which is later regauged by zero point?

Here is a provocative paper for the open-minded - which considers charge as
a photon

http://milesmathis.com/photon3.pdf

"By energy, this makes the charge photon infrared. By wavelength, it makes
the charge photon ultraviolet. But since I [Mathis] have thrown out the
current wavelengths as inapplicable to the photon itself, we should look at
energy. The charge photon is still infrared."

IR and UV radiation, in general - both turn up in LENR more often than
visible light, or RF, or x-rays, or gamma. This cross-identity of a
"photon-like" carrier particle for LERN could be the crux of what has
confused many theorists all along - including Randell Mills, "America's
Newton" . <g>

Jones