  From: Roarty, Francis X
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 3:35 AM
  Subject: RE: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:whirlpool of hybrid light-matter particles
called polaritons

  Axil, it seems to touch on and connect many of the sweet spots being pursued
here on vortex. I continue to follow everything you and Jones write wrt
polaritons and plasmons as I am convinced it is the linkage between scales that
allows the anomalous heat to be exported and controlled – the article makes it
clear that polaritons are difficult to create synchronize and normally want to
cancel by going in opposite directions – layering of powder geometries may give
some small bias but this new laser sounds like a tool that we want to test on
LENR to see if large scale control of polariton direction and synchronization
can be employed for finer/faster control of the reaction.

  Fran