From: Bob Cook [mailto:frobertc...@hotmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, November 18, 2014 12:04 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:whirlpool of hybrid light-matter particles
called polaritons

Axil and Fran--

It sounds like a coupling of spin energy and angular momentum of particles with
the spin/orbital momentum of the electronic structure of atoms may be coming to
the surface finally.  Fran and Axil, I agree with your comments and good work.
I have been hoping for such information such I  started to communicate with
Vorts 9-1/2 months ago.  I'm only a little overdue now.

Bob