I agree that it is just anomalous measurement letting fear/hope
reactionless engine.

the problem is that most skeptics don't simply ast for
REPLICATE IT MORE TO PROVE IT BAD

but DONT WASTE MONEY REPLICATING...

they als claim "it is a student error" ignoring all de things that have
been checked, and the intriguing sensibility to microwave resonance.

what I see most of the time is the total absence of true skeptics.

there are believers, confident in one paper, or wisshful.
there are deniers afraid to have laws broken, who insut any success ful
author

there are cautious optimistics who are intrigued, hopeful,  but ready to be
decieved.

No aggressive skeptic have considered the microwave resonance effect and
proposed anything...

this is what I camm cargo cult skepticism.

It remind me the "inverted clamp"...

there is a huge problem with lugano that McKubre have spotted, bad
calibration, but that one have to consider numerically...
what is the error of emissivity required, and what is the real temperature
if COP=1 in lugano test...

nobody answered. I tried but I suspect I'm wrong, because I don't know
exactly how is computed the IR cam estimated temperature at a given
emissivity claim.

NB: if someone can give me the method I can revert the equation.