  From: David Roberson
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Monday, November 24, 2014 10:05 AM
  Subject: Re: [Vo]:They call me a moron. A reply.

  When the ship was moving in one direction only we calculate that all of the
missing mass ends up as kinetic energy of the ship.  But now that two
directions are used and we end up at the original starting point and velocity
we decide that all of that energy is imparted to the negative energy sea.  How
do we reconcile these two very different sinks for the energy?

  I seldom like to use the term magic in a scientific argument, but that is the
best way to explain this concept.   We operate a device onboard our ship for a
long period of time while our ship vanishes into thin space.   We have
absolutely nothing to show for the missing mass and no one can locate any of
it.  That is a long stretch.

  A second observer that was at rest next to the ship before the drive was
active is also confused.  He sees the ship gaining kinetic energy while
violating the conservation of momentum by demonstrating no exhaust stream.  But
then, it returns to his side with no motion remaining and contains potentially
much less mass than before.  He must be totally baffled.  This is especially
difficult for him to understand when everything would add up correctly had the
ship used a normal drive by ejecting exhaust.

  There are too many inconsistencies for me to accept the concept as possible
so far.

  Dave