Hi,
[snip]
>On Thu, Nov 27, 2014 at 1:37 PM, <mix...@bigpond.com> wrote:
>

>> I have seen an operating UFO.
>

>Can you elaborate on this detail?
>
>Eric
I have previously on this list, but will again, as it was before your time.
It was a sunny day with a clear blue sky. I stood in my back yard with a pair of
binoculars in the shade of the house, looking generally in the direction of the
sun. I looked for some time but saw nothing. Then I started searching the sky a
bit more generally. Eventually I saw it. A grey/silver more or less cylindrical
object with the cylinder axis vertical. The bottom was a little wider than the
top, and had a sort of somewhat flared "skirt". The top appeared to be somewhat
pointed (about a 20 ยบ angle with the sides). I guess this is the type of thing
that is referred to as a "top hat" UFO.
It must have been tilted slightly toward me, because I couldn't see under it,
but could see the top somewhat. It "bobbed" gently sideways until it disappeared
from view behind the neighbor's house.

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk