> That's a separate matter altogether, and one that would be cool IMO.  But
> a windows program running in wine inside VOS would be a "flat" windows
> program, running in a floating billboard, not a real "VOS application".

What WOULD constitute a "real VOS application"? Certainly no program
written for Linux OR Windows. Or PPC or BeOS for that matter.

I'd say the first "real" VOS app would be a program written using
purely 3d primitives, with a built-in VOS scripting language, that
emulated the usefulness of any of these programs we've spoken of
already.

THAT would be cool. IMO.

-Steve