On Sat, 2007-03-10 at 13:50 -0800, Ken Taylor wrote:
> Peter Amstutz wrote:
> > Regarding the last point (the funding, not the crushing), I am currently
> > working on writing up development and design plans and working towards
> > the actual proposal we will present to potential funding sources.  If
> > anyone has any special experience writing proposals or working with
> > investors, please contact me.  Since we're going for a distinctly
> > nontraditional business model (open source, open development, community
> > involvement early and as much as possible) some of this is uncharted
> > territory...

P.A.

Today a lady whose name is Happy with 15 years UNIX experience said that
I should look at Tech Soup. I did. It is "The Technology Place for
Nonprofits. Here is a link that was quickly begotten:

How Technology is Funded: The Basics
http://www.techsoup.org/learningcenter/funding/page4808.cfm

J.A.H.

--