Nice! I'll have to try a build tonight and see if this works for me.....
(update: just finished the build... I get complaints about a "usleep"
function in demoplugin.c. Ah well -- silly windows!)

I haven't had much time this week to look at VOS stuff.... It sounds like
you have been pretty busy though :)

-Ken