Also spracht Reed Hedges (Mon, 10 Dec 2007 10:28:36 -0500):
> Thanks for writing up your thoughts.  How important do you think it is
> to define specific interfaces for MVC?

I tried to define as little as possible and keep them simple ;-)

As Peter said, the idea is to define a "registry" interface; that has to
exist somewhere, and the actual code that uses this interface can then
vary as widely as necessary.

The main reason I'm proposing this so early on, is that it resonates with
Peter's ideas for Interreality3D; so I thought it would be best to have a
minimal framework that could be used by both that and "hypervos", which
would make things easier to understand for new developers.

best,
                                               Lalo Martins
                           -----
                  http://lalomartins.info/