On Sun, 2008-03-09 at 12:55 -0400, reed wrote:
> Posted at: http://interreality.org/phorum/read.php?2,222,222#msg-222
> reed wrote:
>
> To help choose a GUI toolkit to use for the S5 user interface app, I made
> this comparison chart.  wxWidgets and Qt are the top contenders, though I
> added a few others to consider.
>
> If you have any corrections or know any of the missing pieces of data
> ("unk"), please correct it on the wiki or reply here.
>
> http://interreality.org/wiki/ChoosingAGUIToolkit

GTK+'s licence is LGPL, not GPL.

Also, GTK+ can interact with OpenGL via GtkGLExt.

Also, with regard to the language issue, Gtkmm is worth pointing out.
Gtkmm is a very high quality modern C++-aware C++ wrapper for GTK+.

--
Braden McDaniel                           e-mail: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
<http://endoframe.com>                    Jabber: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>