Thanks a lot for the previous advices!

I have one more question about table_*.xvg. Can you explain please how
exactly did you create all tables for the propane which you used for
the ibi-procedure (table.xvg, table_a1.xvg, table_b1.xvg). I did the
post-processing of the potentials (bond and angle) and I've got the
same shape for the potentials but much more higher value for the y-
axis. The distribution functions and potentials for bond and angle are
the same like in your presentation. Did  I do something wrong or is it
something else what I should know? And which role plays table.xvg in
this case?

Thanks a lot in advance,
Sergio.