I'm trying to calculate the target rdf for polymer system with the
"csg_stat" and also I'm interested to calculate the rdf in the
iterations:

 csg_stat --top topol.tpr --trj traj.xtc --options settings.xml --cg
mapping.xml

I have P3HT system. Every monomer divided on the three beads.
Thiophene ring represented the first bead and hexyl chain divided on
the two beads - each bead include three carbon atoms.

in the settings.xml file I specified the types of the beads which are
the same like in the mapping.xml:

 <non-bonded>
    <!-- name of the interaction -->
    <name>P1-P1</name>
    <!-- types involved in this interaction -->
    <type1>A</type1>
    <type2>A</type2>
    <!-- dimension + grid spacing of tables for calculations -->
    <min>0</min>
    <max>1.36</max>
    <step>0.01</step>
    <inverse>
      <!-- target distribution (rdf), just give gromas rdf.xvg -->
      <target>P1-P1.dist.tgt</target>
      <!-- update cycles -->
      <do_potential>1 0 0</do_potential>
      <!-- additional post processing of dU before added to potential
-->
      <post_update></post_update>
      <!-- additional post processing of U after dU added to potential
-->
      <post_add></post_add>
      <!-- name of the table for gromacs run -->
      <gromacs>
      </gromacs>
    </inverse>
  </non-bonded>

---mapping.xml---:

<cg_molecule>
  <name>P3HT</name>
  <ident>Protein_X</ident>
  <topology>
    <cg_beads>
      <cg_bead>
        <name>S1</name>
        <type>A</type>
        <symmetry>1</symmetry>
        <mapping>A</mapping>
        <beads> 1:BBB:S01 1:BBB:C01 1:BBB:C02 1:BBB:H01 1:BBB:C03
1:BBB:C04 1:BBB:H02 </beads>
      </cg_bead>

well, but the second nearest neighbor does not excluded from the rdf.
Seems that the exclusion works just for the first nearest neighbor. Is
it possible to exclude this interaction from the rdf?