Hello,

I am a bit stuck here.

If I want to do IBI for bonded interactions, I will create a CG
starting .gro and .top
for .top I would need to feed in a tabulated potential (created by
initial inversion of distibutions) in the form of table_b1.xvg

so in the settings.xml I provide a target potential bonds-EC.tgt
 <bonded>
    <name>E-C</name>
    <min>0</min>
    <max>1.50</max>
    <step>0.01</step>
    <inverse>
      <target>bonds-EC.tgt</target>
      <do_potential>1 0 0</do_potential>
      <post_update>scale</post_update>
      <post_update_options>
       <scale>1</scale>
      </post_update_options>
      <gromacs>
      </gromacs>
    </inverse>
  </bonded>

 also I have files to be transferred, where I have table_b1.xvg being
carried through to every new step
    <filelist>grompp.mdp topol.top table.xvg table_a1.xvg table_b1.xvg
table_b2.xvg index.ndx</filelist>

So this is where I am confused, how do I make it to update
table_b1.xvg after every step?

Many thanks,