Am 2. Oktober 2011 12:02 schrieb Valentina <valentina_erast...@yahoo.co.uk>:
> A, that makes sense. I have done simple inversion, but its looking
> like i may need a few iterations still.
It could be possible that the code in the bonded branch already works
if one provides a reasonable  potential input ($name.pot.in) and
ensures the refinement region (min to max) is always well sampled.

> Also, btw, though I should tell you. I have noticed a bit of a problem
> with bonded potentials produced by csg_botzmann. I have a simple
> molecule that is put into End-Ceter-Center-End bids. I have used
> csg_boltzmann to do inversion and also did it by hand myself to
> compare. Center-Center bonds are perfect, but End-Center ones are not
> right. I haven't yet figured out why.
Sounds strange to me, but maybe Victor has an idea. Maybe you can
provide us with a simple case that fails.

Cheers,

Christoph

> On Oct 2, 8:07 am, Christoph Junghans <jungh...@votca.org> wrote:
>> To make it short, IBI for bonded interactions is not implemented yet.
>> It has been on the todo list for a year (issue 11 -
>> <https://code.google.com/p/votca/issues/detail?id=11>) I have started
>> working on this a while ago in the 'bonded' branch of csg, but it is
>> far from being finished.
>>
>> However for most systems simple Boltzmann inversion  (BI) is enough as
>> bonded interactions are much stiffer.
>>
>> Cheers,
>>
>> Christoph
>>
>> Am 2. Oktober 2011 00:27 schrieb Valentina <valentina_erast...@yahoo.co.uk>:
>>

>> > Also, have a error:
>> > # Result of 'csg_property --file /home/d47fvj/C12-BND/settings-BND.xml
>> > --path cg.non-bonded.name --short --print .' was empty #
>>
>> > Do I have to have cg.non-bonded. section in any case?
>>
>> > Thank you,

>> > --
>>
>> --
>> Christoph Junghans