Dear Users,I get the following error while installing "cmake not
found" , below are some lines. Then I installed cmake and tried again
so this send me the error as prefix shoudl start with / as this is
global path . I used as  ./build.sh -prefix ${prefix} --latest tools
csg

Using 9 jobs for makeWorking on toolsDownload tarball votca-
tools-1.2.1.tar.gz from
http://votca.googlecode.com/files/votca-tools-1.2.1.tar.gz--2011-12-15
13:26:17--  http://votca.googlecode.com/files/votca-
tools-1.2.1.tar.gzResolving votca.googlecode.com...
74.125.65.82Connecting to votca.googlecode.com|74.125.65.82|:80...
connected.HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OKLength: 961500
(939K) [application/x-gzip]Saving to: `votca-tools-1.2.1.tar.gz'
0.4s
2011-12-15 13:26:18 (2.16 MB/s) - `votca-tools-1.2.1.tar.gz' saved
[961500/961500]
cmake not found

Thanks for any suggestions