Dear Christoph
Thank you so much for the answer, I will try it.
I have two further questinos:
1. Does the mapping scheme influence the IBI iterations? When I separate
-OH and -C6H4 as two beads (there are other beads like -(CH2)4 and -COOH),
the system may crash during the MD, and I need a very small time step to
keep the MD run stable (0.00002 ps), but when I treat -OH and -C6H4 as one
bead, everything is fine (time step is 0.002 ps);
2. Can I just ignore the improper dihedral, and using only bond, angle and
nonbonded interactions, are they enough to maintain the structure as its
target atomistic structure? All the interactions are tabulated. (I have
checked the distributions of impropers during the iteration, the peak
positions are the same to the target distributions, but the peak
intensities are different.)
Best regards,
Zidan