> Dear Christoph,
>
>       I re-extrapolated ABA angle (table_a1.xvg). The initial distribution
> of ABA angle from BI is in Figure 1. After doing "csg_call --options
> options.xml --ia-type angle --ia-name angle --sloppy-tables
> convert_potential gromacs input output", in the lower angle, the slope is
> going down in Figure 2.
>
> Why is this happening?
Sometimes VOTCA's automatism fail. We use the last 3 valid point to
add an average for the extrapolation:
<https://github.com/votca/csg/blob/master/share/scripts/inverse/potential_extrapolate.sh#L39>
And in your case, that doesn't make it steep enough! You will need to
do some fine-tweaking by hand-editing the file.

To repeat my questions for the third time:
Are you trying to do IBI on the bonded interaction, too? Or are they fixed?

Christoph

> Thank you.
>
> Best regards,
> Changwoon Jang
>

> On Wed, Aug 31, 2016 at 5:21 PM, Christoph Junghans <jungh...@votca.org>
> wrote:

>> > Dear Christoph,
>> >
>> >    It is zero at 180 degree. As you see in the figure (ABAanglehis.png -
>> > supposed to be table_a1.xvg), value is zero at 180 degree.
>> >
>> > What I did, I removed the distribution below 1.5, then it is
>> > extrapolated.
>> > Is this maybe the cause of failure of the run?
>> >
>> > Do I need to redo csg_call based on this whole distribution instead of
>> > only
>> > 1.5~3.14?
>> If it is zero at 180, you should make sure the potential goes to a
>> high value there!
>>
>> Are you trying to do IBI on the bonded interaction, too? Or are they
>> fixed?
>>
>> Christoph
>> >
>> > Thank you.
>> >
>> > Best regards,
>> > Changwoon Jang

>> > --
>> > Best regards,
>> > Changwoon Jang,
>> >
>> > Postdoctoral Research Fellow
>> > Department of Chemical & Biological Engineering, Drexel University
>> > 3141 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
>> >
>> > Voice: (662) 617-2267
>> > E-mail: cj...@drexel.edu
>> >
>> > --
>>

>> --
>> Christoph Junghans
>> Web: http://www.compphys.de
>>
>> --
>

> --
> Best regards,
> Changwoon Jang,
>
> Postdoctoral Research Fellow
> Department of Chemical & Biological Engineering, Drexel University
> 3141 Chestnut Street, Philadelphia, PA 19104
>
> Voice: (662) 617-2267
> E-mail: cj...@drexel.edu
>
> --

Christoph Junghans