Hi Christoph,

On Wednesday, April 11, 2018 at 8:22:24 AM UTC-4, Christoph Junghans wrote:

> On Wed, Apr 11, 2018, 01:51 Alexander Alexander <alexand...@gmail.com
> <javascript:>> wrote:
>

>> Hi,
>> You mean BI over a single molecule in vacuum?
>>

> Yes, or any potential, which has right equilibrium length/value.

I decided to the BI for bonded interaction, the procedure and results for
one of the molecule is shared in the below link, I am not sure if
everything is fine, I would be so appreciated if you could kindly have a
look and give any suggestion, please.

https://drive.google.com/open?id=1hvIH9mk1LfYo5LOO1VjBAkBZx7L0q3P0

Also, do the settings used in the hexane or spce water example in the
tutorial are the real settings and parameters used in your publication? or
these are just examples.

Thanks.
Regards,
Alex