Hi Punky,

Thank you for your suggestion. After updating to 3.18 kernel I was able to
see HDMI audio as first ALSA device. It is great that it supports 96/24 and
even 192/24 PCM!

Then I encountered 2 problems, and I would like your suggestion again.

Although ALSA detects three audio outputs (HDMI, SPDIF, and USBDAC) but I
cannot find a way to enable all of them at the same time. I did some tweaks
on mpd.conf but it did not help. How can I enable them so that I have ALSA
1, ALSA 2, and ALSA 3?

Secondly, the audio from HDMI connection seems to support only stereo and
not multichannel. How can I play multichannel (e.g. flac 5.1ch source)
through HDMI?

Cheers,
masayk