If I'm posting this in the wrong spot please forgive me. The current voyage
one image fails to boot on ,a IBM thinkpad type 9548, 200 Mhz 128meg of
ram,regardless of what parameters I tried. 6.5 stable works on same machine.
Also I haven't received any mail from this list since it was called pebble.
I thought it had languished from disinterest until I spotted a reference to
voyage while investigating "openwrt"and thought I'm on that mailing list !
Why am I out of the loop?  I've tried adding it to my safe mailing list
group, what  URL should I add?    BTW.  I started learning linux to run
pebble and it's been a voyage. Thanx for the great job developing it.