Hi,

Firstly, I apologise in advance if these questions have already been answered, but 
I've only just subscribed to the mailing list and haven't gone through the ml archives 
yet.

<sb>

I was wondering if anyone else is having problems viewing certain AnimGIFs under 
Voyager v3.0.52?

It baffles me to see that (other than IExploder), AWeb3.3SE (OS3.5) and IBrowse 2.1 
can display all looped AnimGIFs - but Voyager� can't?!?

For those who think they don't have a problem with it, could you tell me if the 
following AnimGIF (22Kb) loops on *your* Amiga under Voyager?

http://kryten.isbu.digex.net/virtual/exotica/images/titles/exotica_animated.gif

The AnimGIF was created in PPaint7.1 by myself.  I've created other AnimGIFs which 
Voyager can display correctly, so as a developer I'm baffled!  :-/

<sb>

Almost every time I exit out of Voyager it hangs on the MUI public screen.  Is this a 
Voyager, MUI, or OS3.5 fault?

<sb>

One other minor problem, the keyboard shortcut to open a file R-Amiga+O only works 
when you click the cursor into the Location gadget!  Minor problem, but frustrating.

<sb>

Other than that, all I can say is that Voyager is damn fine piece of software - well 
done!  ;-)


All the best,


-- 
+--(XtC)--------------------------(Visual XtC - Design with Style!)--+
+--------------------------+-----------------------------------------+
| Jason Skelly             | e-Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               |
| Freelance Graphic Artist |    ICQ: 47155588                        |
| & HTML Design            |   http://www.amigaguide.freeserve.co.uk |
+--------------------------+-----------------------------------------+
|               Sinclair Spectrum 48k \ 128k \ 128k+2                |
|  Commodore Amiga A500\.5Mb \ CD�� \ A1200\030-50\32Mb\13Gb\OS 3.5  |
| 3DO \ Sega Saturn (just for Out Run! ;-)  And not a PC in sight... |
+--------------------------------------------------------------------+
+---------------------\ No job is too big, no fee is too big! ;-) \--+

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to