Hello XtC

> http://kryten.isbu.digex.net/virtual/exotica/images/titles/exotica_animated.gif
> 
> The AnimGIF was created in PPaint7.1 by myself. I've created other AnimGIFs which 
>Voyager can display correctly, so as
> a developer I'm baffled! :-/

Nice Anim but ... No it doesnt loop

> Almost every time I exit out of Voyager it hangs on the MUI public screen.  Is this 
>a Voyager, MUI, or OS3.5 fault?

This is MUI ... there seems to be a prog which is still with your screen ... Try a 
tool like
sysinpector to find out what's the prog ...

> One other minor problem, the keyboard shortcut to open a file R-Amiga+O only works 
>when you click the cursor into the
> Location gadget! Minor problem, but frustrating.

Yep ...

> Other than that, all I can say is that Voyager is damn fine piece of software - well 
>done!  ;-)

Yep ...

Regards
-- 
<sb>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Robin Hueskes

 The Community makes it happen ...
<sb>http://www.amiganiac.de

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to