Hi list,
I noticed a problem with the fastlinks too, but not the one complained above.
When AWD died, I wanted to remove my fastlink for AWD. I used to have
15 fastlinks on a horizontal tearoff pannel having two rows of buttons.
When I removed the fastlink using the pref window, I thought my tearoff
pannel would have two rows of 7 buttons... But no. I got a two rowed of buttons
pannel, one with 8, the other with 6 buttons... I tried to remove one or two
more buttons to make sure/understand ... and it looks to do it anwyay..
The only explanation I could think of is when you have a number of fastlinks,
the max width in term of columns occupied by the fastlinks is stored
somewhere.. and when you remove fastlinks you keep the number of columns..
Ok it, looks crazy but it describes quite well the problem (that my previous
paragraph doesn't seem to do..)
Can anyone confirm/infirm ?
And happy two kilos ya all :)
Phil
____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"