On Di 04.01.2000 - 14:09:49 torrelli
wrote in "[voyager] Another fastlink problem ?" the following Stuff..

Hello torrelli!

to->  Can anyone confirm/infirm ? 

I think the first row ist filled up with as many buttons as possible
and the rest of the buttons is added in the row.
I have got some blank buttons (instead of adding useless links)
to have a better look of the panel ;)

to->  And happy two kilos ya all :)

dito
-- 
        --==[ Regards - [EMAIL PROTECTED] ]==--

   _ Only AMiGA              __, - -   _______ 
_ //   makes       _ _.--O-\_/  - - - |_      `
\X/ it Possible  -(x)------(X).oO - - | ERRARi

I've never had major knee surgery on any part of my body.
(Winston Bennett, college basketball player)

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to