Hello philippe

On 06-jan-00, you wrote:

> 
> Hello ev'rybody :-)
> 
> Just a little thought I had : is there a way to use Voyager in a Ham8
> screen ? Wouldn't it be great to be able to browse in 300 000 colors on
> AGA ? It's possible to use Photogenics in a Ham screen so why not V ?
> Never understood why the Ham was not used for anything else than just
> showing nice piccys...

It is possible to use Photogenics in HAM, yes. But only encouraged for those
with a lot of time on their hands, because HAM is painfully slow. Imagine
this slow process being used in a web-browser: slow display methods would
make for loooooong loading time for pages, which would make for huge
phonebills, which would cause my wife to probably leave me :). To answer
your question, I think there is not currently a way to make Voyager open on
a Ham8 screen, and to add my opinion (I know, you didn't ask for my
opinion, but here goes anyway), I would never use such an option. The money
I would save on online time when browsing native AGA instead of HAM8 could
buy me a PPC/GFX-card in about six months time :)

Dirk

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to