On 06-Jan-00   16:26:17, philippe Hucorne wrote:

> Just a little thought I had : is there a way to use Voyager in a Ham8 screen
> ? Wouldn't it be great to be able to browse in 300 000 colors on  AGA ?
> It's possible to use Photogenics in a Ham screen so why not V ? Never
> understood why the Ham was not used for anything else than just showing
> nice piccys...

Yep, that's a nice idea which some people already suggested.

Does anyone have experience with the few hacks around (HAMWB or something) and
know if there's any side effect with them ?

I think the best way would be to check if V is currently on a HAM screen and
if so, use HAM in the imagedecoders (the buttons, gui, etc... will still be
palette based).

-- 
David Gerber

The box said "Windows 95, Windows NT 4.0, or better", so I installed Linux.

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to