Hello Kevin

> When I exit Voyager, not much comes back ramwise and the batch file pretty much 
>fails with a message that the files
> are still in use even though (I thought) I had closed out the instance of Voyager. 
>So I open ARTM, and in there are
> several instances of Voyager-related programs still running! So I can sometimes kill 
>them off with ARTM one by one and
> get back the RAM, but in some cases, they lock up ARTM too and I have to reboot to 
>get back the memory. Any thoughts?
> 
> I wanna buy, really! But this second point is what holds me back. I'm using a stock 
>A3000 with a picassoIV and 8mb
> fast ram, running OS 3.1.

Use the MUI-Arexx-command 'QUIT' to close V ... this works for me ... You can setup a 
button in the toolbar ...

And with a little script you could add a 'wait 5' before you flush and delete ... 
should be enough ...

Regards
-- 
<sb>[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Robin Hueskes

 The Community makes it happen ...
<sb>http://www.amiganiac.de

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to