Hi Kevin,

On 31-Jan-00 you wrote: [voyager] still can't 'quit' Voyager
successfully

> Is there any magic to this? Or am I just stupid (you don't have to
> answer that - :) I can't get V3 to 'quit' completely when I say
> 'quit'. It still leaves a bunch of 'DNS Server' stuff and the Arexx
> engine, and V itself running despite going to File/Quit in the GUI.

This happens to me lot too. Sometimes V3 quits normally, else it
crashes, else it "hangs" when qutting, leaving the processes you
described above lingering around in the system forever. :-/

> Any other thoughts? I really *want* to use Voyager, but if I have to
> reboot every time I use it, the magic ends.

Why don't you leave V3 running in the background and iconify it when
you want rid of the GUI? Saves you from having to quit and reload all
the time.

Regards, Andrew Bell.
-- 

+----------------------------------------+ 
email: mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] or
       mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
web:   http://www2.prestel.co.uk/ab2000
+----------------------------------------+
Ura Redneck if, You've ever used lard in bed.



Reply via email to