Hello Kevin

> 
> Is there any magic to this? Or am I just stupid (you don't have to answer
> that - :) I can't get V3 to 'quit' completely when I say 'quit'. It still
> leaves a bunch of 'DNS Server' stuff and the Arexx engine, and V itself
> running despite going to File/Quit in the GUI.
> 
> Any other thoughts? I really *want* to use Voyager, but if I have to
> reboot every time I use it, the magic ends.
I think these tasks exist only a few seconds after you quit Voyager.
You can see it using a system monitor like scout. Start Voyager, start
scout,
In the Tasks section of scout the various "V" tasks should be listed. Now
quit Voyager, wait, let's say 3 to 5 seconds, hit Update in Scout and the
tasks should be gone...

Going offline and Closing (not hiding) Miami works for me.

Ciau
-- 
Marcus

Reply via email to