Hello Steve

On 29-Feb-00, you wrote:

> I've checked my MUI settings for the Voyager screen and it is
> set for DblPal:High res no flicker 720x564 depth 7 which I'm 
> sure is 128 cols. Apart from the aforementioned lines with 
> boxes in AdPro etc. I have no other known problems and have 
> used these settings for some time. I can't explain why others 
> have probbies, maybe different revision motherboards?

Yeah.. that would be it.. i even had an A1200 motherboard that didnt display
ANY dblPAL or any Multiscan/VGA modes.. only PAL/NTSC.. if out in anything
different it would display a heap of crap, and if you watch the monitor
closely while in these modes..  you can see windows that arent really on
your desktop.. like.. once after about 2 reboots.. i could still see an
AmIRC window flash on every few seconds for a millisecond.. hehe

A1200 isnt the best designed Amiga.. theres been many problems with some
revisions of the A1200 m/b.. Thats why i need to get an a4000 and a gfx
card, and never use shitty AGA again..

____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to