Hi Franz,

> Hello Steve
> 
> Am 28-Feb-00 schrieb Steve Mepham:
> 
> > Hi to all AGA users struggling with flickering and chip ram problems,
> > I know it's been mentioned before on this list to use Fblit,(and I have
> > used earlier versions with varying degrees of sucess in reducing flicker
> > and chip ram usage) but I've just installed the latest version I
> > downloaded a few days ago and what a difference! My chipram never drops
> which version ?
> i just found the 2.63 on the paderborn aminet server which is from 1998.
> 
> regards
> Franz
> 
 
I'm using v3.56 available from www.tpec.u-net.com/downloads.html
 Good luck and I hope it works as well for you as it does for me.

 Steve Mepham

-- 
Steve Mepham.
 
 e-mail [EMAIL PROTECTED]  ICQ #34471132
Any Amiga users living near me in Kendal or South Cumbria ??
____________________________________________________________
Voyager Mailing List - Info & Archive: http://www.vapor.com/
For Listserver Help: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "HELP"
To Unsubscribe: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, "UNSUBSCRIBE"

Reply via email to