Marcus Klemm worte on Sun, 30 Jan 2000 13:43:26 +0200 about [voyager] Voyager ARexx 
Port ?
> I'm using V� full version for e few weeks, now. I'd like to do some ARexx
> Scripts so can anyone tell me if V� has an ARexx-Port ? I know that V� is
> able to execute ARexx-Scripts but what I think of is to use some internal
> commands of V� in my ARexx Scripts. For Example I want to map the "Find in
> Page" menu item to a button like in IBrowse 1.21.
> 
  The Voyager Arexx port is call 'VOYAGER', and this is a list of all the
commands, output but MUI.

Standard-Commands:

Command      Template
-------      --------
quit         FORCE/S
hide         
deactivate   
show         
activate     
info         ITEM/A
help         FILE/A


Commands for application "Voyager":

Command      Template
-------      --------
OpenURL      URL/A,NEW=NEWWIN/S
ScreenToFront 
ScreenToBack 

> Does anyone know where I can find a documentation to the ARexx Port (if it
> exists!)

  None springs to mind.

-- 
Regards
  Jules

Reply via email to