Firstly - Despite me setting the download path correctly in prefs, my
downloads always appear in the cache directory as VViewtemp.00 etc
unless I initiate a download by shift-clicking and manually specifying
the download path.

Secondly - I can't for the life of me save bookmarks in version 3.0.52
In previous versions the bookmarks list simply appeared all by itself
when pressing the BM button and added bookmarks were automatically
saved on exit.