on 25/3/00 2:38 am, Michael Badger at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> If you can't confirm/despatch Orders, or reply to e-mail cancelling
> such Orders (as happened to me when I tried to Order NC3), then why
> should we be bothered what we post to which list?
> Why don't you just give up, like I had to?

If an order is placed, and we receive it...it goes out. If there is another
reason, and we don't receive it, it doesn't go out.

If you cancel an order placed, we often don't reply, we simply cancel it!
There's no reason to reply.

Lastly, I only have email going back to January (due to a system nuke,
earlier), and I cannot even find an email from you, especially regarding an
order.

Chris.