>> Ok one other very minor thing, Settings/General Settings/Colors. I`d like
>> the English spelling please
>
> Tough shit. I'd like the English spelling too, but that's life :)

Ah well......if Vapor can`t be arsed to fix a fault.....I can`t be arsed to
put my hand in my pocket and hand over my hard-earned cash for the next
update.  Why should I buy flawed software?

Every business has to listen to their customers requests and act upon them.

`Tough shit`...eh Matt....didn`t know you had been promoted from beta-tester
to PR guru for Vapor.

You`ve just guaranteed Vapor sells one less copy of Voyager.......bet
they`re *really* glad they employed you.  ;)

Chris
--

ICQ - 64510899