Hello David Gerber

On 28-May-01, you wrote:

> Next version of V will have "Color" changed to "electromagnetic spectrum
> value" to make everyone happy.

And then the very nebulous "they" would want to change electromagnetic spectrum value
to EMS-V and tehn that could be interperted to be "Eat My Shorts-Voyager" in some
countries, and we'd all be back to square one again.
Color? Colour? What colour is red? What colour is blue? Who cares?

Regards

Steve Domina

Enjoy your days, we get too few.  Soon they are gone, and then, so are we.

Member Team *AMIGA*

Happiness is a warp drive and six-pack of Romulan ale.