Hello Uffe

>> Maybe it has some advantages but I would never say it is the best browser.
>> Regarding tables IB sucks !!!
>
> All the Amiga browsers have their pros and cons. Though IBrowse surely
> isn't flawless, I still think it overall is the best Amiga browser
> available.

Thats better :) You think it's IB and I think it's V and we're both right ;)

> However, all Amiga browsers suck ...

I dont think so ... I think that the websites suck that use more than HTML 3.2
The way bandwith is wasted with so much eyecandy scares me.
I only have two eyes, am only single minded and too much blinking keeps
me from concentrating on the facts I'm looking for ...

Sure it looks nice if I hover my mouse over a button and it changes it's
pic ... but I'm not blind, I can see the pointer ... great to have a
full size flash animation saying "welcome to www.etcetera.com" but I dont
feel so while waiting for it's download ...

Just look which websites are really successfull. Sites like amazon have
clients that come back a second time ... they make use of modern technics
as additional elements. So their website is rendered fine on nearly all
browsers ... Once I've even visited with lynx under linux ;)

But perhaps I'm just too old for the "Next Generation Internet" ...

Regards
--
Robin -  http://www.amiganiac.net/